|April 12, 2016||to||April 15, 2016|
This highly specialized seminar – designed for new examiners as well as experienced analysts who want a technology update – explores the full range of image, ink and substrate variables that are key to determining the authenticity of currency, stamps, passports and other legal documents.
You Will Learn
- Imaging characteristics of traditional and non-impact printing systems, including the newest digital technologies
- The interrelationship of the imaging process, ink and substrate, and how to evaluate all three
- Technical knowledge to help you differentiate between an authentic document and a fraudulent replica
Who Should Attend
- Questioned document examiners
- Forensic document examiners
- Forensic scientists
- Fraud investigators
- Government employees who work in or with crime labs
A tentative schedule for this seminar will be posted when it becomes available. The schedule for the most recent (April 2015) session is available here as a reference.
A list of instructors for this program will be posted when it becomes available. A list of instructors for the most recent (April 2015) session is available here as a reference.
Program Fee: $1,395
RIT does not make hotel reservations, but has made arrangements for seminar attendees to reserve rooms at a special rate at the nearby Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport, 175 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623; (585) 475-1910. To reserve a room at the special rate, use the code word “FORENSICS” when you register. Note that rooms will be held only until two weeks prior to the seminar date. After this time, rooms are reserved on a space-available basis. If you would like to book your room through the internet, please use the special promotional code ‘RITF’.
Online registration for this program is available. For additional information, please email Barbara Giordano or call her at (585) 475-2687.